DACA-I was born as a design company. Today we have many years of experience in the Design and Development of the engines for Automotive, Industrial, Agricultural and Marine applications commissioned by carmakers, suppliers and engineering centers all around the world.
Our design team employees have achieved the most important certifications, such as GD&T and Stack-Up analysis, D/FMEA, DFSS and are used to personally managing relationships with major OEM and foreign
partners. Our employees’ skills led us to develop a specific competence area dedicated to Digital Mockup Analysis and Packaging activities that complete our wide range of services for product design.
Our mission is to design highly technical systems, with continuous technology improvement and production process optimization, in order to ensure excellent services to our customers.
We strive for excellence and total quality of the mold design to provide our customers with the best products in terms of accuracy, strength, compactness and aesthetic quality.
Today, this is we can guarantee our customers:
- Strong problem solving attitude
- Deep knowledge of production processes
- Team work
- Deep knowledge of many CAD and PDM platforms
- Availability of a team of multi-disciplinary experts for development projects on the basis of specific requests and needs of our clients covering all the specific aspects of the powertrain (design, simulation, development, research, facilities and production technology)
- Experience with all kind of conventional engines and hybrid prototypes including the design of batteries
- Analysis of the components and of their materials
- CAD 3D design, from the initial concept to the final release.
- Digital Mock-up, three-dimensional study of the engine components and virtual assembly of the engine.
- Structural FEM analysis of the engine components.
- Realization of the prototype
- Tuning and testing.
- Siemens NX
- Siemens PLM Suite – Teamcenter, VisMockup, VisPro
- PTC Creo – Windchill
- Dassault Catia V5